Thursday, June 25, 2015

He said he would be back and Arnold sure is in Terminator Genisys!

Can I just say love love love! Haters please just take a chill because come on.. Thirty years later and Arnold is still a bad-ass. He was 37 when he first kicked but in "The Terminator" and now after about 30 years - he's right back at it. And as someone who saw the original as a teen-ager, I'm fine with him coming back!

I was peeping the video for the trailer and it was loco dude! I can't quite follow the storyline exactly and of course they're not divulging the whole thing yet but they stay true to the original while also mixing in a ton of new storyline. Seems like they need to go back in time to fix some stuff from when they went back in time. And they need to fix it before they run out of time and time becomes irreparable.

Not sure if Michael J. Fox is going to show up with the Delorean. OK sorry I could not resist! I love all these movies where they have to go back in time and then go back in time again to fix what they messed up the first time they went back in time. Ha ha!



OK - for one, thank you so much for all of the trailer time! It's epic and does and great job of showing me what is up - love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment